We hope you enjoy using your Hunnie beeswax wrap. To ensure you get the most from your purchase:
- Gently wipe your wrap in cool soapy water between uses;
- Do not use scourers or hard sponges when cleaning them;
- Avoid direct contact with meats and fish;
- Keep away from extreme heat sources such as dishwashers, ovens and microwaves as the wax will melt.
- Your Hunnie wrap should last for approximately 1 year with regular use. If your wrap begins to look worn after this time, place on a flat baking tray and put in the oven for 180 C for 5 minutes. The heat will melt and level the wax, and give you a little more use from them.
- May appear with yellow tint due to natural colour of bees wax.